Monday, February 20, 2006

 
lesson 38.9: its my birthday and i'll walk 10 miles to southwold if i want to!
wahey! thats right! 2day i am 26 years old!
me and a few friends walked down the east coast from my home town of lowestoft to the nice, smaller town(ish) of southwold.
its about 10 miles (apparently) and took us 3 hrs 10 mins, which i think was quite good goin.
i hav gone a bit photo mad this post but i think they r all good ones so i hope u enjoy.
this was the view as we left lowey on our merry way. it was very windy on route but it was behind us all the way! oh yeah! easy street ; )look @ those guys...haha. this pic makes em look lik they r lookin 4 penguins in the arctic, or is it the antarctic?! argh, the tundra!just as we arrived in southwold we saw this car. its very strange cos it seems to hav just bin crashed on the beach, how does a situation lik this actually come about?
so, i got my lunch bought 4 me by the boys (a big thanku 2 them 4 that) and then i had 2 rush home 2 do sum work : (
later, leon popped ova with a 12" lookin present, guess what it was? u got it! RECORDS! mmm, i lov records and these r real special ones. sum nice big beat to keep my foot tappin.
mum made me a lovely cake...
that bad-boy tastes really good 2.
and she put up my special banner that she made when i was very young...
and me in the mirror, look there i am!
so, all in all, quite a surreal birthday, i suggest every1 has a 26th just to see if it feels as surreal to them.
thanks 2 all the 'happy bithday's' i had 2day and of course a big boomshanka-birthday 2 gumbo who also has his birthday 2day,
peace out,
monkey love x


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?