Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

lesson 38.6: myspace or your space?
monkey love has a myspace account.
i hav been fillin it in slowly but any of u lovely people out there who hav 1 come on over cos i wanna b ure friend.
also, if any1 has any gr8 ideas for things u want me 2 put on there then just let me know.
i hav been pretty busy this week, gettin all my Prince's Trust stuff 2gether to hand in. then i go to the panel and fight my cause (sleeves fully rolled up!) at the end of the month. after that they either giv me money or they dont. so get all ure bits crossed 4 me and pray to the lords of amazin music that they do ; )
this afternoon me and leon went ova to 'ness point' which is offically the most easterly point in ingerland and is based in my home town! it was the first time i hav ever been there.
unbelievable i hear u shout! i know, but true!
the pic is of our wind turbine (not mine, the towns!), gulliver is its name (i didnt name it, the town did!). isnt it lovely!
ok, well im off to tweak my forms ready to WOW every1 with my business skills.
laterz x

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?