Sunday, February 05, 2006

 
lesson 38.5: back in the land of business!
thats right! im fully operational!
2day i spent the afternoon wit the 1 and only dave pye.
he has loads of mac skills and my dell wasnt readin my old hard drive so we thought it was a good idea to plug it in2 a mac to try and extract the old files. it WORKED! then i took ages to get the files from the mac to the dell cos the 2 pieces of electrical equiptment didnt really want 2 talk 2 each other!!! bloody computers!
but it all ended happily with the files findin their way to the right place. YAY!
so time to crack on wit proper work...
here is a lovely pic of my monkey and the fonts.
i really lik it.
another monkey can b seen @ the tempory page of the monkey love site.
any1 who might read this...please let me know what u think.
so 2moro is proper hard work, gettin all my Prince's Trust work sorted out ready 4 my trip to 'the panel', dun dun dahhhhhhhhhh! oooooooh scary!
what else hav i been doin? hmm, let me think...
went to c Jarhead during the week. it was ok, a bit muddled in the middle and the end seemed well rushed. played @ my friend joe's house warmin party on friday night. that was also ok. all his student mates tho, so i didnt know any1 and i couldnt really b bothered 2 mingle...it had been a hectic week : )
so another week rolls by...times flies when ure gettin pissed off wit computers! hehe.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?