Sunday, January 29, 2006

 
lesson 38.4: grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
well, this week has been a complete pain in the arse!
my hard drive went on my laptop with all my 'monkey love' work on it. after panicing 4 a while i got a new hard drive and re-built windows. a few teethin problems later, it was all workin perfectly and i was feeling very proud that i had conqueured the evil windows.
my happiness was short-lived...
the very next day i hit the start button ready to get down to do some work and low and behold, the brand spankin new hard drive decided to die! either i am very unlucky or it could b somethin a little more fatal than just the hard drive. that would b bad : (
oh woe is me!
so i am in computer limbo @ the mo and its pissin me off, but hey ho, it could b worse!
there is a party this weekend @ my friend joe's new house which i think i am playin @ so am lookin 4ward to that.
so, until next time, a slightly miffed sammyboy will say goodbye,
monkey out x

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?