Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 


lesson 38.2: return of the b-boy.
whoooooooop! im back!
the clunky dial-up was gettin me down so i got a spanky new broadband connection.
i spoke 2 dave 'the guru' pye and he sent me in the direction of plus net and they sorted me out. remember in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation when Chevy greases up the bottom of the tray to use as a sledge? remember how fast that went? my connection is faster! oh yeah!
so, Christmas was good and so was New Years. Christmas was spent @ work @ the jollies
, New Year was spent ravin it up in a barn in kent. we all dressed as chavs, it was all very good.
off to milton keynes this weekend to c my old mukka morris and then we r gonna go and c coldcut @ cargo in london, then im off to essex to c the sexy dudes @ anti-theatre 2 sort the website out 4 monkey love.
so, as of next week im back, so expect lots of updates!!
monkey out.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?