Thursday, December 15, 2005

 
lesson 38: ok, hold it 2getha now sam...its ok...
thats right! today i am leavin for the big smoke of tokyo.
i hav been cleanin lik a furious monster the last couple of days, gettin my apartment sparklin clean for 2day's inspection. ooooooh...
last night went out with some of my little buggers for some barbeque. delicious!


we had a good giggle
and ate loadsa meat!!!! this is Shoko and Aki
this is Anna
and my crew...ahhh, i'll miss em!
ok, so no more of the sentiments, im harder than that (sniff, sniff).
back to ingerland the day after 2moro. im quite lookin 4ward to it. back to good old lowey. haha.
got my first business meetin for monkey love on monday, so that'll b good, get straight into it, no slackin!
speakin of lowey, my mate mr. wedge sent me this which suggests that our fair lowey is the cradle of British civilisation. i knew it! ive said it all along!
ok, i didnt, but check out the first paragraph of the article (actually, just the first line!) perfectly sums it up! haha!
well then...this may well b the last sam's japan today...im not really sure what to do...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?