Thursday, November 24, 2005

 

lesson 27: IRONIN?!?!?!?!?!
rant ahoy...
the worst part of this job is the damn ironin. i dont understand it!
right, obviously i wash my clothes and then they dry and my shirts r all creased up from the washing machine. so they hav to b ironed. WHY?
ok, i understand that if i wore a creased up shirt 4 work then i would look a mess, so why the shirt at all? i hate the fact that wearin a suit gives the image of bein a professional! dont get me wrong i dont mind wearin a suit to work, it does hav its advantages, u can get home and take off ure work clothes and then u r away from work, but i dont feel that i am any better at my job if i am wearin a suit than if i am not.
but alas, the contract says 'suit' so i will keep ironin till the contracts says 'expired'. also, (sorry about this) cos i dont hav an ironin board (and i cant buy 1 cos we hav to remove everythin from our apartment when we leave and Japan gets upset if u just dump stuff lik an ironin board, u hav 2 get it 'removed') i hav to iron on a table, which is a pain in the arse...but i hav a system, so it aint to bad by lesson 27.
ok, finished.
pic is my view from where i sit to use my 'puter. enter my world...
monkey out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?