Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

lesson 23: cat attack
today was some feline fun.
i was sittin in the sun havin my lunch.
it consisted of; 1 carton of orange juice, 1 salad, 1 chocolate bar and 1 chicken and rice dish.
from about 100 yards the 'university cat' came screamin towards me. the smell of the chicken was obviously too much for it to take. after rubbin itself around my knee and makin some 'im hungry' eyes at me (tryin to lull me into a false sense of security i bet...i hav cats, i know their games) it proceeded to try and claw the food from my chopsticks!
thankfully ure fair narrator is quite handy wit a pair of chopsticks, and kitty didnt get a look in!
so after a swift, but painless, shove the cat got the idea and went off.
not the last of him ill c today me thought, and i was soon proved right as kitty returned. 'stupid foreigner', i presumed it thought, 'ill show him!' and tried to pull the old classic of 'oooh, look at me, im really cute...watch me roll about in the sun, come and talk to me and show me love and touch me and love me'.
hmmm, not this foreigner kittykat!
so after a little time of bein ignored it was back at my knees...of course i gave in! he was soooooo cute. he had some chicken, i had some chicken, we laughed...oh what a day.
ok, the winner of the 'what does the pizza delivery leaflet mean?' competition...a hotly fought contest i can tell u. i was inundated with ideas to the riddle of the 'nut in pizza'. both were gr8! thanku!
but alas, there can b only 1...and the winner is...ooooh, i dunno, do i wanna send somethin all the way to dubai???
its the indecision that makes me say, with head slightly low, 'DRAW'. u both shall receive.
ever laid in bed and wondered what the inside of a Japanese train looks lik? eyes up people!
byebye.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?