Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

lesson 19: sneaky buggers.
ok, so my little buggers r up 2 somethin...im not sure what but they r definately up 2 somethin.
last week a few of my students and i were talkin about kimonos and the different styles of kimonos that r around. so then later in the week 1 of them brought this drawin she had done 4 me of the different styles we were talkin about. its really ace so i was well chuffed. infact, look left...dadaaaaa!
then, earlier this week she was talkin after class wit some of my other buggers which is kinda unusual. then today, she comes to class and out pops a poster and she asks me if she can put it up.
dingalingalingaling!!!! is that the dinner bell i hear a ringin mr holmes? thats right my dear watson tis the dinner bell.
of course, i say, what is it? top secret is the reply with a big smile. hmmm.
later, another student is in class and sees the poster. do u understand she asks? of course i dont understand (its all in Japanese-ness) i say, whats it mean? top secret is the reply. double hmmm!
mayb they r onto me and r generally miffed with my slack teachin and r plannin to eat me!!!!
eeeeek! shreeeeeeks sam.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?