Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

lesson 16: my very own 'culture day'.
today is 'culture day' so i got a day off work. yay! but i had loads to do. boo!
[my neighbours above me r havin a blazin row! hehe. angry Japanese women sound very dangerous]
anyhoo, back to me...yeah, so i got up late(ish), well was kinda woken up by ballsy skypin me (im sure i muted my volume!) i was only dozin so had a bleary-eyed chat with him.
then did some bits and bobs i needed to do for work and went for a walk to the supermarket to get a new teapot to replace the old 1 i smashed. not in a fit of rage i might add, but merely placed precociously on the edge of the sink...silly boy.
then back to finish of some drawins to send to my web boyz.
[my neighbours seem to hav settled down...]

the evenin was spent chattin random madness to random people and discussin the absolute nonsense that is 'World Usability Day'! please! stop this stupidity. why does this 'day' exist? when is 'World Unusability Day'? how do we celebrate either of these days? "well done! u hav successfully used the tv today. wow! and u successfully used the oven. congratulations!" or "brilliant! u really screwed up the central heatin!"
ok...i stop.
here is a picture of a typical Japanese street around where i live. i do lik blogs wit pictures. short att...ent...tion... sp...look at that tree!
byebye.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?