Sunday, October 16, 2005

 

lesson 8: you cant keep a good son of sam down.
guess who's back...back again...oh yeah. he's back. the omnipotence of my ISP have given me my internet connection back and im rockin on da bloggin!!!!!
ok, so check this...the reason i lost my connection is that i got busted by the Japanese cyber police for peer to peer file sharing!!!!! eeeeeee! but seriously, for legal reasons i do believe i wasnt file sharing, but it was just a case of mistaken identity ; )
so, a word of warnin to those out there who do file share, its not somethin i condone at all, but there was a load of Buck 65 b-sides and rarities that would sound great in my collection...
the bit i love the most is that instead of being dragged down to the local cyber authorities and havin the indignity of my hard drive picked over with a fine tooth comb while having been hand-cuffed to a radiator with a bright light shone in my face, i just had to promise i wouldnt do it again : )
an offer i accepted graciously, my bloggin is far too important to lose! what would u people do if i was gone 4 too long? how would u cope without your Japanese updates? hmmm...i guess you'd cope.
until next time, happy sam out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?