Thursday, October 27, 2005

 
lesson 12: killer bees from outside my window.
i seem to hav some new friends and they come in the form of 2 inch long "bees". i am informed that they are "bees" by my students, but i would call they more like "wasps", big "wasps" which, also accordin to my students, are "killers". hmmm...
thats right, i hear u all shouting! can ure illiterate narrator truly b in fateful danger????? has mr. sam finally met his match in Japan????? well, maybe.
currently they r only appearing at a certain time of the day. this time always seems to coincide with me teachin a class, so i am under the assumption that they r "killer bees" that want to learn english. either that or they want to get inside my classroom and massacre my students.
whatever their quest may b, sinister or otherwise, they r staying firmly outside my window. they can bang all they like. they aint comin in!
so u can all breathe a big sigh of relief, i am safe for the time being...
oh and its my mum's birthday today, so happy birthday mum x
monkey out.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?